[Notice] Seoul Street Arts Festival 2019 - Open Call for International Program(close)
Date:2019-04-15 | Hits:2,216
Seoul Street Arts Festival is seeking international programs to enrich the festival in 2019
‘Seoul Street Arts Festival’ was formerly ‘Hi Seoul Festival’. Since 2003, the Festival, a representative street arts festival in Seoul, Korea, has implied the characters of the history, spaces and diversity of Seoul Metropolitan City. It is held in the first week of October every year during 4 days in the outdoor spaces such as squares and streets in downtown of Seoul. The festival is focusing on the street arts as its main program since 2012.
Now the festival is looking for its international programs, street theater, dance, circus, puppets, installation and various types of contemporary arts which can be performed under the outdoor conditions. All the companies and artists who are interested in the festival can apply.
*Check out the 2018 official after movie of the festival on YOUTUBE
Seoul Street Arts Festival 2019
- Date : 3th – 6th October 2019
- Location : Downtown area of Seoul, Korea
How to apply
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with all required documents.
1. Application Form
2. Photos of the program (3~5)
3. Full video (url) or Script of the program
4. Technical Rider
Applications due by 10 May 2019(Friday), 24:00 (KST)
*Korean Standard Time : https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/kst
Festival shall provide
- Total Performance fee 3,000 USD Maximum (net of tax)
- Accommodation and Perdiem (Perdiem will be 30,000 KRW per person a day.)
- Pick-up service to/from the airport
- Technical support and PR(festival leaflet and program book, website and SNS)
- Visa support
* Airfare shall NOT be provided.
* Performance fee could be negotiated according to the number of shows.
Result will be announced on the festival website (Scheduled 3st week of May)
- Website :
- E-mail : email@example.com
If you can't download file, click here.
Seoul Foundation for Arts and Culture
Seoul Street Arts Festival